Dad saves son᾿s life

Σχετική εικόνα
   A dad has saved the life of his two year old son after recognizing the symptom of dry drowning from a news story. After watching the family of Frankie Delgado, aged four, speak about their son who tragically died after inhaling water while swimming, Garon Vega from Colorado Knew that he needed to take his little boy to the hospital.
  Since swallowing water during a trip to the community pool last week, Vega᾿s son, Gio, began to suffer similar symptom to Frankie including a fever and trouble breathing.
(From: The Independent)
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση

Comment here